SBI Pay is the official UPI App from State Bank of India (SBI). The SBI UPI app enables users of SBI to make easy payments using Virtual Payment Address(VPA) Pay & collect.
Download SBI Pay – SBI’s UPI App
SBI Pay – UPI App Registration
Once the SBI Pay UPI app is downloaded and installed, the app can be launched by clicking on its app icon. Once the app is launched, it has to be registered before it can be used. To register the app, a registration message will be sent by the SBI App.
Virtual Payment Address (VPA) Registration
The user must fill in the name, email address, security question-answer and choose the bank account. Click on the checkbox of terms and condition and finally Submit the form to complete the registration process.
Set MPIN to enable UPI Payments on SBI Pay App
- To make a payment, users require a MPIN. MPIN can be created by verifying the SBI debit card details.
- Go to the account management page, and select the desired account. Click on Set MPIN.
- Give the last 6 digits of SBI debit card and its expiry date.
- You would get an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP into the given box.
- Input your desired MPIN. With this, the MPIN is successfully created for the SBI Pay UPI app for making payments.
Transfer Money with SBI Pay – UPI App
- Open SBI Pay by entering 6 digit password that was set at the time of SBI pay registration.
- Select the ‘Pay’ option
- Select account from the drop-down list.
- Select the payee address type. It can be a VPA or bank account number. For bank account, one must have the bank account number and IFSC code
- Input the VPA of a payee. It should show the payee name automatically thereby verifying the VPA.
- Enter useful remarks and the payment amount and Click on ‘Pay’
- Enter the MPIN to authenticate the money transfer.
Collect Money with the SBI PAy – UPI App
- Login into the SBI UPI app
- Select ‘Collect’ option
- Enter the VPA of the person from whom you want to collect the payment. The app should automatically show the name. Enter the remarks and amount.
- You can also choose the expiry days or minutes if required.
- Select on ‘Initiate request’.
- You would get a confirmation of the collect request.
More screenshots from SBI UPI App – SBI Pay